lördag 12 mars 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 35

It´s not just me who like the Kenny K digistamps in our home. My son likes them as well. Tomorrow he is going to his friends birthday party and I let him choose the image he liked the most from the new Kenny K Kid nation collection. And this is the image he chose. I also let him chose the background paper. Perhaps not the paper I would have chosen, but he is the one who is giving the card away so I guess he must have a saying... :o) His choise is not bad, not bad at all but perhaps I would have chosen an other paper... His choise of image, that I think was great!!!

This week at Kenny K´s Krafty Girls there is a sketch challenge which I´m entering with this card. A beatiful skecht it is once again :o)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I think your son is a really good chooser. Great card. Thanks for joining the KKKG challenge

    Hugs Renate

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun card! You have done a fantastic job. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Supersnyggt kort! Underbar stämpel och cool färgläggning :)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!